Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (annotate)|
* Changes suggested by Denis Barbier * po/Makefile: move -c down from xgettext definition to the actual call * po/Makefile: Use a SOURCES variable. The old version caused strings from deluser to be discarded. * deluser: make generation of copyright message more translation friendly * hack gtx wrapper to not only export the first string into the POT file.
- deluser: * removed bug, which made not specified parameters still valid * GetOptions: $remote_all_files -> $remove_all_files * changed rights and ownership of the user backup file to 600 and 0:0 and created a testcase for that - manpage: * added shortcuts
* Eliminate concatenated msgids building full sentences. (mh) This hopefully solves #224301. * Minor string changes. (mh)
make $verbose a "global" variable global rename _ to gtx (the function name _ breaks File::Find in a subtle way) change %config handling: * @defaults is now an array of files to be processed by preseed_config in order. * preseed_config gets its arguments by reference now * %config is a reference argument now * adduser/deluser do not warn on missing config file any more, preseed_config already has that code remove double definition of get_users_groups syntax corrections to some printf calls we pass all tests in the test suite now!
back out the broken package patch
move all code into package Adduser; make $verbose a global variable
- fixed the testsuite (wrong grep) - removed "no warning File::Find;" temporarily
wah, introduced a typo which makes perl fail
- reintroduced "no warnings File::Find" when using File::Find - better checks for output of deluser
- fixed problems when running without package perl-modules installed - changed testsuite accordingly (--remove-home doesn't work then)
* Allow delgroup user group. Thanks to Dan Jacobson. (mh) Closes: #176362
* Don't mess with nscd's pid file any more, just invalidate caches if nscd binary is found. It will fail silently if nscd is installed but not running. Thanks to Antti Salmela, Peter Eisentraut and Bastian Blank. (mh) Closes: #327804 Additional patches from hohjg.
un-break parameter parsing
commit another patch set from jörg. This one is known to break deluser
* Streamlining of print(f)/die(f) statements regarding quoting, parenthesis and spaces. (mh)
hohjg patch set adduser.7
hohjg patch 5: move common code to AdduserCommon
* show deluser that name_regex is a valid configuration directive. Thanks to Christoph Ulrich Scholler. Closes: #324699.
* deluser patches by JÃ¶rg Hoh: - introduce "use strict"
- use GetOpt instead of manual option parsing - restructure plausibility checks
* Fix primary group check which was broken due to wrong function name. Thanks to Bastian Kleineidam. Closes: #319043
* do not abort if chage returns exit code 3. This is an indication that password aging cannot be set due to shadow not being enabled. Closes: #316089, #317944. * get_group_members now filters out non-existent users. Closes: #284688, #315071, #315250 * Use getpwent to determine whether a to-be-deleted group is primary group for users to enhance compatibility with non-/etc/passwd backends. Closes: #308175 * Standards-Version: 3.6.2 (no changes needed)
* add ubuntu patch to generate pot file during package build, and fix two s_print/s_printf invocations in deluser. Thanks to Martin Pitt. (mh) Closes: #313517
* Zap program synopsis comments from the beginning. We have that information in the usage() subroutines and in the manpages. Having it a third time will only cause errors.
* Re-generate adduser.pot, fix gettext bugs in deluser. Thanks to Hans Fredrik Nordhaug. (mh)
deluser will now stop deleting at a mount point. Thanks to Andreas Schmidt. (mh) Closes: #231809
* Add a new config option NO_DEL_PATHS to deluser.conf with a sensible default in the deluser source code. In the default configuration, deluser will not zap any important system directories any more. Thanks to Ernst Kloppenburg and Klaus Ethgen. (mh) Closes: #293559, #271829
* Applied patch to tidy up the English program translations. Thanks to Adam D. Barratt. A request e-mail to the translators asking them to review the changes to their translation has been sent out. (mh) Closes: #260265.
* fix deluser to allow exotic characters like "+" in the version string by quoting VERSION.
make deluser --system return success if user doesn't exist
* use temporary file for backup file list. Thanks to Christoph Ulrich Scholler. Closes: #230364. Closes: #230360.
* add --backup-to parameter to deluser. Closes: #138618.
clarify what needs fixing with searching for primary groups
* Improve warnings regarding --no-create-home. Thanks to Chris Halls. Closes: #141016. * deluser: Check for existing $pw_homedir before find to avoid warning if home dir not present.
discovered usage(). documented changes there as well.
* delgroup will of course delete non-system groups, contrary to comments and docs. Fix comments and docs
* add --only-if-empty switch to delgroup. Adapt man page. Closes: #239579
* adapt deluser's systemcall() to honor --debug
* add --home option to deluser. Adapt man page. Closes: #239376
* add --system option to deluser. Adapt man pages. Rename translated man pages. Closes: #239261.
Load adduser-3.48 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.47 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.41 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.40 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.32 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.28 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.26 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.25 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.18 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.16 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.15 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.14 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.13 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.12 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.11.2 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.11.1 into trunk.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|