Parent Directory | Revision Log
|Links to HEAD:||(view) (download) (annotate)|
* Updated Catalan program translation. Thanks to Orestes Mas. (mh) Closes: #295340.
* Updated Ukrainian program translation. Thanks to Eugeniy Meshcheryakov. (mh) Closes: #294244.
prepare new package version
prepare 3.61 release
* make username verification regexp configurable. (mh) Closes: #283110, #287535
prepare next version
prepare 3.60 upload to experimental
deluser will now stop deleting at a mount point. Thanks to Andreas Schmidt. (mh) Closes: #231809
* Add a new config option NO_DEL_PATHS to deluser.conf with a sensible default in the deluser source code. In the default configuration, deluser will not zap any important system directories any more. Thanks to Ernst Kloppenburg and Klaus Ethgen. (mh) Closes: #293559, #271829
* Add Italian program translation. Thanks to Luca Monducci. (mh) Closes: #271142.
* Add new adduser.local examples directory by John Zaitseff. (mh) Closes: #273010.
Add Basque program and debconf translation. Thanks to Piarres Beobide Egaña. (mh) Closes: #279659.
Fix adduser manpage: Adding an already-existing system user issues a warning. The manpage claims adduser will exit silently.
Fix manpage typo. Thanks to Jari Aalto. (mh) Closes: #270266.
Apply manpage patch from Nicolas FranÃ§ois. Thanks. (mh) Closes: #278937.
+ * create /etc/skel symlinks with proper uid/gid. Thanks to Deepak + Goel. (mh) Closes: #268402.
* Fix docs wrongly suggesting home dirs created sgid. Thanks to Shaul Karl. (mh) Closes: #286227.
* adduser manpage fixes. Thanks to Siward de Groot. (mh) Closes: #268837.
* adduser.conf manpages fixes. Thanks to Siward de Groot. (mh) Closes: #268841.
prepare 3.60 in changelog
* Updated Ukrainian program and debconf translation. Thanks to Eugeniy Meshcheryakov. (mh) Closes: #261635.
* Updated Russian program and debconf translation. Thanks to Yuri Kozlov.
* Updated Czech program translation. Thanks to Miroslav Kure. Closes: #261860.
* Updated Danish program translation. Thanks to Morten Brix Pedersen. Closes: #262336.
prepare 3.58 release
* Updated Catalan translations by Jordi Mallach <email@example.com>.
* Applied patch to tidy up the English program translations. Thanks to Adam D. Barratt. A request e-mail to the translators asking them to review the changes to their translation has been sent out. (mh) Closes: #260265.
* Applied patch for Dutch debconf translation by cobaco. (mh) Closes: #261338.
* Applied patch for German debconf translation by Florian Ernst. (rb) Closes: #261236.
* fix inconsistent hyphenation in man pages. Thanks to Clint Adams. (mh) Closes: #259000.
* Set Maintainer: to the adduser-devel mailing list, Roland is uploader.
* Remove XSI:isms from debian/config. Thanks to David Weinehall. Closes: #254776.
* Updated Spanish Debconf translations. Thanks to Carlos Valdivia Yage <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Closes: #251321. * Updated Czech Debconf translations. Thanks to Miroslav Kure <email@example.com>. Closes: #251677.
* Marc Haber: * Applied patch against pt_BR debconf template translation. Thanks to Adnre Luis Lopes <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Closes: #251280. * The "Alle Guten Dinge sind Drei" release.
prepare new release
* Marc Haber: * Applied patch against pt_BR translation. Thanks to Andre Luis Lopes <email@example.com>. Closes: #251269. * The "why do new translations always come in six hours after the last upload" release.
new version 3.54.1
prepare 3.54 release
* Added Italian debconf templates. Thanks to Luca Monducci. Closes: #248007.
new changelog entry
rename no.po to nb.po
version number for release
* fix deluser to allow exotic characters like "+" in the version string by quoting VERSION.
* Updated German translations. Thanks to Florian Ernst. Closes: #244091.
* Updated French man page for adduser.conf. Thanks to Julien Louis. Closes: #244639.
* Added Greek debconf templates. Thanks to Konstantinos Margaritis. Closes: #243555.
* Updated Danish translations. Thanks to Morten Brix Pedersen. Closes: #243078. Fix typo (tranks=>thanks) in changelog entry
* Updated French translations. Tranks to Christian Perrier. Closes: #242773.
* Updated Ukrainian debconf templates. Thanks to Eugeniy Meshcheryakov. Closes: #241851.
* Updated Danish debconf templates. Thanks to Claus Hindsgaul. Closes: #241845.
* Updated Japanese debconf templates. Thanks to Kenshi Muto. Closes: #241805.
* Updated Frensh debconf templates. Thanks to Christian Perrier. Closes: #241508.
* version number not to be released * Marc Haber: * Updated Spanish man pages. Thanks to Ruben Porras. Closes: 241087.
roll back --group --ingroup change because the code is different from what I thought.
* allow --system --group --ingroup as this might make sense.
make deluser --system return success if user doesn't exist
bump standards-version to 3.6.1
* hand down --quiet and --debug settings to adduser.local. Thanks to Karl M. Hegbloom. Closes: #240103. Closes: #156013.
* use temporary file for backup file list. Thanks to Christoph Ulrich Scholler. Closes: #230364. Closes: #230360.
* honor setgid_home for directories in /etc/skel. Thanks to Jeff Tranter. Closes: #158370.
* Include updated Swedish translation of debconf template. Thanks to André Dahlqvist. Closes: #238923. * recode changelog to utf-8.
* add --backup-to parameter to deluser. Closes: #138618.
* Include alioth link and mailing list to package description.
* Add turkish po-debconf translation. Thanks to Recai Oktas. Closes: #239140.
* capitalize default choice N in correctness prompt of code and po files. Thanks to Justin B Rye. Closes: #238807.
* fix debconf UI reference in templates. Thanks to Joey Hess. Closes: #215025. * fix german debconf template.
* Improve warnings regarding --no-create-home. Thanks to Chris Halls. Closes: #141016. * deluser: Check for existing $pw_homedir before find to avoid warning if home dir not present.
* delgroup will of course delete non-system groups, contrary to comments and docs. Fix comments and docs
* add --only-if-empty switch to delgroup. Adapt man page. Closes: #239579
* adapt deluser's systemcall() to honor --debug
* add --home option to deluser. Adapt man page. Closes: #239376
* add --system option to deluser. Adapt man pages. Rename translated man pages. Closes: #239261.
* add myself to Uploaders: and debian/copyright.
* addgroup --system does no longer fail if system group already exists. Closes: #239238. * adduser now gives clearer error messages when user/group to be created as system user/group already exists as non-system. Thanks to Henrique de Moraes Holschuh. Closes: #143738.
* fix adduser.8 to correctly document adduser --system --group. Renamed translated adduser.8 man pages after discussion on #debian-devel. Closes: #239236. Closes: #219438.
* modify changelog to see who did which change.
* Fixed POT file generation, patch provided by Eugeniy Meshcheryakov <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Closes: #233285. The "-L Perl" is added to xgettext, which imposes a versioned dependency on gettext >= 0.13. * Updated Swedish translation of the Debconf templates by Leonard Norrgard <email@example.com>. Closes: #230381. * Fixed a typo in Spanish translation, reported by Jesus Roncero <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Closes: #223828. * Updated Danish translation by Morten Brix Pedersen <email@example.com>. Closes: #216420. * Added Simplified Chinese translations, both for programs and Debconf templates, by Carlos Z.F. Liu <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Closes: #230651. * Added Czech translations, both for programs and Debconf templates, by Miroslav Kure <email@example.com>. Closes: #232062. * Added Ukranian translations, both for programs and Debconf templates, by Eugeniy Meshcheryakov <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Closes: #233552. * Applied patch by Denis Barbier <email@example.com> for most translation related changes. Thanks a lot for the help. Closes: #236494.
* Updated Dutch translation of the Debconf templates by firstname.lastname@example.org. Closes: #215364.
* Updated Catalan translations by Jordi Mallach <email@example.com> Closes: #190631.
* Updated Brazilian Portuguese translation of the Debconf templates. Closes: #207944.
* Removed junk from po/nb.po.
update change for upload
* Remove duplicate word in adduser.conf.5. Closes: #191863.
* Include the Norwegian (bokmaal) translation by Geir Helland <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Closes: #196981. * Include the Brazilian Portuguese translations of the manpages by Philipe Gaspar <email@example.com>. Closes: #194375. * Include the Spanish manpages by Ruben Porras <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Closes: #195437.
Switched to po-debconf.
Load adduser-3.50 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.49 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.48 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.47 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.46 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.45 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.44 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.43 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.42 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.41 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.40 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.39 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.37 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.36 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.35 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.34 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.33 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.32 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.31 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.30 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.29 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.28 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.27 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.26 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.25 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.24 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.23 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.22 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.21 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.20 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.19 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.18 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.17 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.16 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.15 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.14 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.13 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.12 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.11.2 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.11.1 into trunk.
Load adduser-3.8 into trunk.
This form allows you to request diffs between any two revisions of this file. For each of the two "sides" of the diff, enter a numeric revision.
|Powered by ViewVC 1.1.5|