9659e99ce2c53dfd4bc7d38565172829f98146d6
[dpl/dpl-helpers.git] / meetings / 20131023 / agenda.txt
1 #+TITLE: DPL helpers - working agenda
2 #+DATE:  [2013-10-23 Wed 17:00]
3
4 * roll call
5
6 * next meeting
7 Lucas is travelling quite a lot during november
8 #action lucas send a doodle poll with possible dates
9
10 * Current DPL TO-DO list
11
12 See "live" version at http://people.debian.org/~lucas/todo.txt
13 Q: anything missing?
14
15 * New topics
16
17 * Action items from last meeting (please update status and mention if discussion is needed. if not, we will just skip it during the meeting)
18
19 ** DONE zack find status of debbugs submissions over HTTP
20 C: http://deb.li/3F03i N: follow-up on #590269
21 ** DONE lucas to follow-up on press team issues
22 awaiting feedback, still on the radar
23 ** TODO rafw add something sensible about anti-harrassement on the website (C: draft almost ready N:once draft is finished, fill a bug similar to #719467)
24 ** TODO zack to draft questions for a survey of DDs
25 *** no progress, re-action
26 #action zack to draft questions for a survey of DDs
27 ** TODO bgupta improve https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Auditor/Organizations based on TO definition discussions
28 *** No progress. re-action
29 #action bgupta  improve https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Auditor/Organizations based on TO definition discussions
30 ** TODO bgupta respond to TO draft thread
31 *** Awaiting a promised meeting with Martin (auditor)
32 *** reaction
33 #action bgupta respond to TO draft thread (after meeting with tbm)
34 ** DONE lucas check whether NE.ch was already counted in the surplus
35 the NE.ch donation was already counted in the announced surplus.
36 general status on this: call for ideas sent, many ideas thrown in the discussion, not so many resulted in actual actionable expenses
37
38 ** TODO RichiH to add Debian logins to http://www.debian.org/intro/organization
39 *** no progress, re-action
40 #action RichiH to add Debian logins to http://www.debian.org/intro/organization
41
42 ** to discuss: SFLC/ bitcoin donations
43 ** TODO bgupta investigate how to make a donations page on www.d.o
44 *** Done: new subtasks:
45 **** bgupta: Work with SPI to get an usaepay API key
46 **** bgupta: Work with SPI to get a Debian controlled Paypal account
47 ***** SPI should be voting on proposal next board meeting: date -d @1384459200"
48 **** bgupta: Write an HTML mockup for new donations page, and attach mockup to bug #681501