9784b6fa673f996909a5e84b1d5e6ceae570b2f7
[dpl/dpl-helpers.git] / meetings / 20131009 / agenda.txt
1 #+TITLE: DPL helpers - working agenda
2 #+DATE:  [2013-10-09 Wed 17:00]
3
4 * roll call
5
6 * next meeting
7 $ date -ud @1382547600
8 Wed Oct 23 17:00:00 UTC 2013
9
10 * Current DPL TO-DO list
11
12 See "live" version at http://people.debian.org/~lucas/todo.txt
13 Q: anything missing?
14
15 * New topics
16
17 * Action items from last meeting (please update status and mention if discussion is needed. if not, we will just skip it during the meeting)
18
19 ** TODO bgupta to follow up to TO email thread and cc dpl-helpers@
20 *** Done. Probably need to expand the conversation? Discussion needed.
21 ** TODO bgupta confirm the final stored currency for debian.ch paypal account
22 *** Asked. Waiting for answer. No discussion needed.
23 ** TODO RichiH to look into the status of the press team, and advise lucas on how to update the current delegation
24 ** TODO RichiH to add Debian logins to http://www.debian.org/intro/organization.en.html
25
26 ** DONE rafw to investigate whether anti-harrassement should be added to www.d.o/contact
27 ** DONE zack/paultag [binary-throw-away uploads] find relevant thread(s), write quick summary
28
29 see http://deb.li/3NPsz
30
31 ** DONE rafw to summarize status of debian-events on dpl-helpers@
32
33 need input from lucas on future directions
34
35 ** DONE bgupta to explore legal issues around accepting cryptocurrency donations
36 mail sent to SFLC, waiting for reply
37 ** DONE lucas write call for helps to be included in next bits from DPL, for debbugs, dak, d-i
38 done, except for d-i where nobody replied.
39 ** DONE lucas check status of DC13 surplus
40 now waiting for input from DC13 treasurer on what is possible
41 ** DONE RichiH to review email about debian.* and send it to SFLC
42 mail sent to SFLC, waiting for reply
43